Join Sam Raju at the 2021 Think Well Conference in Virginia as he unpacks the question – Does prayer really matter?
We turn to God in prayer in times of desperation. Sometimes God seems to answer our requests. Other times, God seems to be distant, distant, and perhaps even indifferent. When our prayers are not answered, often time we are plagued with questions:
- Does prayer affect any change?
- We begin to wonder, does God really care?
- Is God even there?
- Does God love us?
- Is prayer merely a cathartic experience that helps us unload our emotions?
- Are we talking to an imaginary friend?
- What is the point of prayer?